OIL PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS
I paint from photographs, including black and white ones. As well as capturing true likeness in a portrait, I always try to find things out about the sitter in order to add something of their character to the painting. All my portraits are oil on canvas.
PORTRAIT COMMISSION PRICES (EXCL. P&P):
How to commission a portrait:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with one or more photographs of the model, the photographs should be of good quality and have natural light (no flash). Let me know what size of canvas you would like, what would you like to have included in the painting and if you like any of my previous works in particular.
- I will get back to you with a price and timescale.
- Once we are in agreement, you secure the order with a 50% deposit via bank transfer or PayPal.
- I get to work, updating you with progress photos.
- Once I feel the artwork is finished, I will send you a photo for your approval, at this stage you may request some changes, within reason. Once you are happy with everything you make the 50% balance payment +P&P and I post it out to you.